The .KTW I office building is the first office building in Poland with the innovative WELL Health-Safety Rating Certificate.
The WELL Health-Safety Rating is a new certification system in the real estate market that has been developed by the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) in connection with the COVID-19 threat.
The main purpose of the certificate is the safety and health of people working together in office spaces.
It is worth noting that the WELL Health-Safety Rating certificate is granted to existing properties only for a period of one year, after which a re-audit of building installations and procedures is necessary.
- .KTW II office building with BREEAM certificate (26 March 2020)
- .KTW I finalised (17 May 2018)
- .KTW I opens soon (10 May 2018)
- Excelling .KTW I (8 March 2018)
- Topping out of .Ktw (6 September 2017)
- Construction works on .KTW past their halfway point (18 July 2017)
- Building works of .KTW dynamically progressing (29 July 2016)
- KTW office buildings will appear near Spodek in Katowice (1 April 2016)